How long is the turnaround time?
- Turnaround times average 5-8 business days from the day the order is placed.
- Turnaround times do not include transit times.
- For orders placed online in our design studio – the turnaround time is 5-8 business days, but we do require approvals of proofs before production. Slower response times to proof emails, and excessive changes may result in delays.
- For orders placed through working with a CSR – the turnaround time does not start until the invoice has been paid, and the artwork has been approved
- In certain circumstances, delays do arise that are outside of our control. In these circumstances order may take up to 14 business days to ship
What if my items are not in stock?
- We do not stock blank garments. All the blank garments for orders are ordered from our vendor network after we receive payment and confirmation of the artwork.
- There are times when items may be out of stock when our purchasing team goes to order the blank garments garments for your order. We understand that this can be a frustrating process at times.
- We offer 3 options when items are completely out of stock:
- Replace items with a different color
- Replace items with a different style/brand
- Refund the order
- We offer 4 options when items are partially out of stock:
- Replace out of stock items with different color
- Replace all items with different color so everything matches
- Replace out of stock items with different style/brand
- Replace all items with different style/brand
- Our customer service team will reach out as soon as possible to work through the solution for your out of stock items without delaying your order
What if am not happy with the way my order turned out?
- That’s not a problem at all. We are so confident in our work, and quality that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all orders.
- If you are unsatisfied with your order then we simply ask that you ship it back to us with 10 business days of receipt, and we will provide a 100% refund.
- If the order is incorrect from the invoice, or the approved artwork, then we will send you a prepaid shipping label to ship us the garments back for a replacement or refund.
Will I get an electronic proof after purchase, and before my order is printed?
- Yes, we require that all orders have approved artwork prior to production.
- If the order is an online order submitted in our design studio, or other online platforms, then you will receive an electronic proof 24-48 hours after purchase for approval
- If the order was placed through our customer service team then they will work with you directly to create the approved artwork
Is this vinyl?
- No, we only using industrial grade screen printing and embroidery equipment to print and fulfill all orders.
- We only use vinyl for custom names, and numbers
Can i get a sample printed before my large purchase?
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the screen printing process and the cost constraints associated with that we are unable to provide custom samples for any orders less than 5,000 pieces.
Will i get tracking once my order is shipped?
- Yes, you will get an email with the tracking information
Can i combine my designs?
- No, price breaks are based per design/colorway
Can I combine offers and packages?
- No, packages and promotional items/specials cannot be combined or stacked
What if my I approved, and paid for my invoice but it is different than what I wanted?
- Please double check all of the details of your proof including the design, the spelling of words, the ink colors used in your design, and all other details of your design. Once an artwork design has been approved no changes can be made, and our team is not responsible for any misspellings, ink color differences, or any other differences from the approved proof. Our team can only work from approved work orders/invoices from our customers. All reorders and new orders require an approved proof for each new work order/invoice, and will be printed based off the approved proof from the new work order/invoice.
- Please double check all the details of your order including the sizes, artwork, and other details. We are not responsible for missing items that were not on the invoice.
- Please double check the style of garment used, the color of the garment, and the size breakdown for the order. If you need clarification on anything found on this invoice please reply back to this email, and our team will assist you right away. Our production team is only able to work from approved invoices, proofs, and work orders so please make sure all details found on this invoice are correct.